- Mynaric delivers two Laser Terminal flight units to Airborne Wireless Network
- Mynaric technology used to demonstrate the ability of aircraft to act as airborne repeaters / routers
- Mynaric continues to tap into US market potential
Munich, 06 December 2017 – Mynaric, a listed manufacturer of laser communication technologies for communication networks in air and space, announces the shipment of two laser terminal flight units and associated components to California-based Airborne Wireless Network (OTC QB: ABWN). The shipment is part of an agreement signed in August this year and underscores the ongoing expansion of Mynaric’s business in the US market.
- Joe Fehrenbach appointed as the CEO of Mynaric USA
- Mike Soutullo new CTO of Mynaric USA
- Mynaric USA to establish own engineering and manufacturing capabilities
Munich, 28 November 2017 – After its successful IPO on October 30th on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Mynaric is delivering on its promises to invest the IPO proceeds in its internationalization by appointing senior leaders to grow its US subsidiary.
Munich, 30 October 2017 – Mynaric AG, a specialist for innovative laser-based communication networks in air and in space, has today given its successful stock market debut. In the course of this morning the share price rose to more than 57.00 Euro. This is an increase of more than six per cent compared to the issue price of 54.00 Euro.
- The specialist for laser-based communication networks generated gross proceeds of 27.3 million euros
- Offered shares covered over 4 times at the placement price of 54.00 euros
- First listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the Scale segment planned for 30 October 2017
Munich, 25 October 2017 – Mynaric AG, a specialist for innovative laser-based communication networks in air and in space, has set the issue price for its shares at 54.00 euros per share. The price was therefore at the upper end of the price range between 45.00 and 54.00 euros per share. At the placement price, the IPO of Mynaric AG was covered over 4 times.
- Specialist for laser-based communications networks expects gross IPO proceeds of up to €27.3 million
- Price range set at €45 to €54 per share
- Offer period expected to run from 16 October to 25 October 2017
- Initial listing on the Scale segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange planned for 30 October 2017
- Securities prospectus approved and published
Munich, 13 October 2017 – Mynaric AG, the specialist for innovative, laser-based communications networks in the air and in space, has announced further details of its planned initial public offering on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Scale segment). The price range has been set at €45 to €54 per share. The final offer price will be determined by means of a bookbuilding process. The offer comprises up to 440,000 shares from a capital increase, as well as an over-allotment option (“greenshoe”) of up to 66,000 shares, also from a capital increase. Assuming that all the offered shares are sold, the issue volume is expected to be between €22.8 million and €27.3 million. Existing shareholders will not sell any shares in the initial public offering.
Who we are
Mynaric (formerly Vialight Communications) is a manufacturer of laser communication technologies used to establish dynamic communication networks in the air and in space. Its wireless data transmission products include ground stations and laser terminals, which allow very large quantities of data to be sent wirelessly over long distances at high speeds.